- May 9th, 7-8:30 P.M., "Can People Living with Autism Save our Planet?" A conversation with the Greater Greensboro community. Fellowship Hall, United Church of Christ, Greensboro, VT. Refreshments!
- May 24th, 11 A.M-12:15 P.M., Healing & Learning Synergies group meeting, Northern Counties Health Care Administrative Office, 165 Sherman Dr., St. Johnsbury, VT.
- April 12th, 2019: Neurodiversity & Mental Health Conversation. A discussion about neurodiversity in the context of mental health. Featuring a panel of college students from Landmark College in Putney, Vermont. View the full invitation for more.
- February-April 2019: Neurodiversity Film Series, Catamount Arts, St. Johnsbury. A series of six public screenings with conversations. View the press release for more.
- October 16, 2018, Neurodiversity Film Series: Dislecksia: The Movie. Public screening in partnership with WonderArts. Sterling College, Craftsbury, VT.
- September 20, 2018, Neurodiversity Film Series: Life, Animated. Public screening in partnership with WonderArts. Heartbeet Lifesharing, Hardwick, VT.
- August 23, 2018, Neurodiversity Film Series: Autism in Love. Public screening in partnership with WonderArts. Highland Center for the Arts, Greensboro, VT.
- June 4, 2018: "Neurodiversity in Mentoring" A workshop for mentoring professionals, Vermont Mentoring Symposium, Waterbury, VT.
Current newsletter: Autumn 2019
VLSI in the news:
If you would like receive occasional updates on our work, we invite you to sign up for our mailing list: