- April 12th, 11:30 A.M. - 1:30 P.M. Neurodiversity & Mental Health Conversation. A thoughtful as well as thought-provoking discussion about neurodiversity. Several college students from Landmark College’s Center for Neurodiversity in Putney, Vermont, will be visiting to speak about their own perspectives and experiences regarding mental health and learning challenges. View the full invitation for more information.
- We are presenting a series of films and conversations, on the theme of neurodiversity, at Catamount Arts over the next three months. View the press release for more information.
- October 16th, 6:30 P.M. Neurodiversity Film Series: Dislecksia: The Movie, Common House, Sterling College, Craftsbury, VT. With post-screening discussion. Presented in partnership with WonderArts.
- September 20th, Neurodiversity Film Series: Life, Animated, Heartbeet Lifesharing, Hardwick, VT
- August 23rd, Neurodiversity Film Series: Autism in Love, Highland Center for the Arts, Greensboro, VT
- June 4th: "Neurodiversity in Mentoring" workshop at the 2018 Vermont Mentoring Symposium. More information on the Mobius website.
Current newsletter: Spring 2019
VLSI in the news:
If you would like receive occasional updates on our work, we invite you to sign up for our mailing list: